Help residents, agencies, providers and governments understand the older people who live in their cities and towns.
Healthy Aging indicators
Downloadable maps show patterns, strengths, and challenges across the state.
Chronic Disease Rates
Which chronic diseases are prevalent in your community? Explore these maps to learn more.
Profiles for every city and town include population characteristics and healthy aging indicators.
Infographics provide a snapshot of findings from each state.
Together We Can Create Change.
- Download your Community Profile at healthyagingdatareports.org.
- Educate yourself and others about the older people who live in your city or town.
- Compare your community to state averages.
- Start a conversation.
- Bring together older people and community organizations to discuss how to address opportunities and challenges.
- Learn from others who care about aging.
- Identify what’s working.
- Use the data to prioritize needs.
- Collaborate with diverse partners and funders.
- Join the age-friendly movement
About the Healthy Aging Data Reports
These reports are designed to help residents, agencies, providers and governments understand the older adults who live in their cities and towns – their ages, living arrangements, health status, strengths and vulnerabilities.
Comprehensive Community Profiles for every state, city and town are included in the reports. Each Community Profile details individual and community health indicators as well as statewide rates. This data makes it possible to compare a town or city to the rest of the state by indicator.